Sunday, November 12, 2006

To begin with...

So in effort to perhaps try a more sincere blog, I am switching from my previous blog. We shall see how well I can maintain. I have been inspired from the great Duo Team site.

Another preface to explain at go, if you will is the blog name. Those that know me well will perhaps recognize the name. Others will hopefully just get a laugh or smirk, I don't care which. In brief, Captain Stupie is my beloved, long-to-come-into-fruition character. He is "defender of the obvious." This is a bold endeavor to take on, but I will try.

As of this pioneer debut, I will have been living in the City of Angels now for just over 4 months now. Things have been good thus far. One Internet commercial for Shout detergent and an independent film spot. I will elaborate next time.

Good to be here!

No comments: