Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Traditional Post

It seems a tradition for me to add a few thoughts while waiting at DIA to fly out. This time I am off to Southern California with Caldera. It's odd timing with the wedding now within a month, but honestly, Tiff and I have most of our work finished. There seems an endless number of choices and adjustments to make, but we are getting there. I am very excited at this point.

The rest of life feels like it is a constant hum right now. There is the still all too new job I am learning. There is the training for the New York Marathon. There is the exploring our "new" town. I say new as after 5 months, I fully understand this is not the Denver I lived in 15 years ago, nor am I the same guy. It's been good all around, but I am excited for a little down time later this year.

All things considered, I am pretty good with where everything is. This week away will be surreal, but I think beneficial. I miss Tiff and Estes already.

No comments: