Sunday, May 24, 2009

Homeward bound

After 34 days on the road, I am sitting at the airport on the verge of going home. Since April 20th, I have been to Minneapolis, Denver, Houston, back to Denver, and then to Detroit. I have shuffled between time zones so many times I am actually not interested in looking at clocks right now. I performed with Scott and road warriored with Josh. My tremendously patient fiance has been settling in the apartment we moved to 8 days after I left Chicago and have never seen (save a 30 second glimpse with the former resident watching me). I am not sure if Tiff will be meeting me with the puppy she could not wait for me to get or not, but I am assured I will be walking our future dog before I even know what me "irrelevant" closet looks like. Trust me when I say I feel that is fair. I have run in several major cities, but have been uable to keep up with Nike's brutal training program. I'll be picking up what I can when I get home. As for all the pictures, a series of photo entries will follow over the next few days. As for now, it's just simply this: Tiff, I am coming home!

1 comment:

freddie said...

Can't wait to see the pics! Glad you had all safe travels. And great job keeping up with the marathon training. You're so totally fast!