Monday, November 5, 2007

On The Fly

Funny thing when you duck out of the norm, changes become the norm. Ironic. I decided to take off from LA for a bit for work and recuperation. My phone has been constantly ringing with jobs now. I don't miss Production Assistant work at all, but I did get to work with some good people. That's whom I miss. I was asked to stick around Denver through Mon for an audition. I met with an agent here in Denver on Fri and they liked me enough to put me in for a TV show audition today. Again, ironic. Everyday here though is a treat and I continue to wonder how long I still want to wander. Nonetheless, for now I am still home and tomorrow night I get to begin a stretch in Chicago. That will be good too. I am enjoying the nomadic life thus far. With luck today's audition could extend NM to that list. Who knows? What I do know is that I love this chance to see my family and a few close friends here. Till next city...

1 comment:

Nate said...

Dude, that's totally how it goes - leave LA and the phone starts ringing... :)

But it sounds like you're impressing some people in CO too, if you got an audition with an agent already!

Overall, I'm most glad to read that you're taking in stride all the randomness, irony, and bumps of a life in transition. That's the only way to ride!