Sunday, November 28, 2010

Little Boxes...

Striking while the writing iron is hot, here is another conundrum Tiff and I are looking at. As has been mentioned, we are house hunting right now. I am finding many of my preconceived notions about the place I want to buy are dated and not fitting where my life is now. Tiff has her own bag of ideas she is sifting through, but together we are on the same page mostly. The big dilemma for us is location. There are places in Denver we love and would love to live, buy our budget would necessitate a pretty small place. on the other hand, we have a couple friends that just bought a place in a development a bit outside of town with much potential for growth. Both sides have appeal and I am surprised how much the place in the burbs meets a lot of the ideas we both want. We will have more information to decide soon, but either way it will be wonderful to not have a unit number after our street address if all goes well.

No comments: