Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Conflicted

So, I have been spending a lot of time considering the concept of want less, do more. It's a beautifully simple notion that truly appeals to me. Now that being said, I just moved into a new home. The list of needs and wants have radically increased. Things I never thought about, like ant stakes and wheel baraoughs are suddenly holding sway. Hell, I got a charge last night when I ordered a lawn mower. It's hard, because when the wallet opens a little I always fear it won't stop. It's always all or nothing, and balance is a silly pipe dream. While I know that isn't true, the fear is enough.

I am walking that fine line trying to take it easy and do the most important thing next. It is throwing my theory into some challenging practice to be sure.

No comments: