Thursday, July 7, 2011

Good Food

Tiff and I are always trying to figure out how to eat better and not sacrifice enjoying it. We signed up for a CSA this year and are now playing the race the produce game. Tiff will come home every week with a wonderful bag of locally grown greens and we have to figure out how to use it before it either goes bad or gets buried by the next weeks haul

It has been going pretty well and I have to say Tiff has done an amazing job keeping us moving through the weekly harvests. tonight she prepared a simple stir-fry that utilized many of our veggies. While the taste is not so dramatic, the effects of such freshness are very noticable. The food quite simply is better. It's amazing to me how improving the quality of the food I eat can has such a noticable effect throughout my life.

No comments: