Saturday, December 31, 2011

Holy 2011!

Here we are, the last day of 2011. It has, as per usual, felt like a hell of a ride. Personally, I am pleased with the year of posting effort here at Captain Stupie. Oh, sure, it resulted in many, many posts without so much to say. It also flushed some good ideas out of the brain pan that would not have made it to publish had it not been an insane need to write a post for the day.

My personal favorite was, "want less, do more."

None the less, at the close of the year I am most interested in offering my thanks. Some of you have checked in often. Others occasionally drop by. Both are tremendously flattering. I humbly thank each and every one of you.

As for Stupie 20.12, not sure. I am going to be writing again soon, but will likely be taking a breather here soon. 2012 already has some big plans instore for life and this blog. Some of which will require you, my dedicated few to dictate where this adventure will go next.

From all of me here to all of you out there, have a wonderful and safe New Years!

1 comment:

mommasitta said...

Happy New Year Captain.....Happy New Year!