Thursday, July 24, 2008

Karen the Great!!!


As per my word, this entry is completely in honor of Karen Solas! She successfully answered when and where the picture of Cody and I was taken. Indeed it was from 2000 on a night we did a Theatre Sports show at a Starbucks in Ft. Collins. Now, I can tell you several things that would spell out how cool and amazing Karen is, but the simple fact that she knew the info on that picture YEARS before meeting any of us, is an indication of greatness in my opinion.

Oh, sure... she's humble enough to try and share the credit with the other half of Duo Team, but we all know false modesty when we see it. Besides, this is what Nate was doing that very night:



Does it look like a night he would recall voluntarily?

I think not.




As for Karen and her greatness, I have seen her lovingly tend to the wilderness surrounding the Twin Cities and I have seen her stiff arm guys on the football field. She has proven to be an ideal match for our oddball friend Nate. I admire her energy, humor, and zest for life.

Well played Karren!

No comments: