Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Colorado?

I am sitting here in shorts and a sleeveless shirt on an extraordinarily warm Jan. day in Colorado. This is bizarre to say the least. Tiff and I came out for a late Christmas with my family last week and since I wait tables, I had no work to go back to till the next weekend and opted to stay out here the week. It feels strange to be back again as I just came out last week for a quick shoot for the Colorado Lottery. Lo and behold I am back again. My agent here has another audition for me this afternoon. Caldera has a ton of work coming up that will have me in and out of Colorado most of February. I keep wondering if it might just be time to come back. The profit margin for all these jobs would be better without having to pay for a flight each time. I have several friend that have come home (here) and are finding work. Tiff says she is on board to move here, but the question has always been when. At the rate of work coming in, I am reconsidering this April as a potential option. It still feels like a long shot, but as Tiff and I just agreed, moving often ain't too fun. We'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do it! Maybe we'll meet you there... eventually.