Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Left Foot Blue...

It was difficult to say good bye to my team and my store last night. I was flattered to hear how much they felt I had offered. It is always nice to take on a new opportunity without feeling as though there was no choice.

At well before dawn the alarm went off and my new job has begun. I am checked in and preparing to board my flight soon to join my new team in Miami. It has been a whirlwind, but I am all too grateful to have the chance to have had the experience I did and the one before me.

The Twister game of life continues.

1 comment:

mommasitta said...

A new road of adventure lay ahead just waiting for your first steps upon it, please just remember yo mama's words of wisdom....."Kick ass - take names - and don't get arrested! AND for now - lead with your right foot!!!! loven ya