Friday, April 18, 2014

Running 4 Beagle Freedom Project Update

It has been a little over a week and I am proud and grateful to report that I am at $329.18 raised thus far! I have a generous donor in the wings as well that will be making a donation soon and can not tell you how grateful I am for the support you all are showing this great cause!

Beagle Freedom Project has done some amazing work in their relatively short time. The biggest impact is the awareness they are offering. Prior to becoming involved with BFP, I did not know that beagles were the breed of choice for labs because of their inherent gentle nature as well as being one of the most forgiving breeds. These folks are working hard to let some of the gentle, brave dogs have a life after the labs. This option formerly was not even an option, EVER.

I am proud to be running for them and trying to raise some money to help them. Mostly though, I am happy to get the word out about these great folks. As always, I appreciate you donations but I also truly appreciate your help in sharing the word about them!

I'll be thinking of you all tomorrow on my 20mi. training run!

Donations can be made at:
https://www.justgive.org/running4BeagleFreedomProject
Beagle Freedom Project:
http://www.beaglefreedomproject.org

No comments: