Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Day One

With the change up to my marathon calendar this year, I am beginning training in the much more hospitable weather of mid-March. This year's running dance card promises a couple new marathons and some fun new distances too. I will be running the Revel Rockies Marathon in July, The Portland Marathon and Denver Rock n Roll in October. I'm also doing the Colfax Half Marathon and potentially an ultra (+26.2 mi.) distance this year. I am also looking at simplifying my charitable running interests. I have decided to run all of these races this year for one charity so as to not trouble my generous friends or the kind people that will listen to me too often. This year I will be running on behalf of Beagle Freedom Project. Despite still coughing badly from a bug I picked up from a coworker, it felt good to get out there and run. It starts today!

1 comment:

mommasita said...

............run Fat Boy run...........