Thursday, September 13, 2007

Congrats Duo Team!


It is a true treat to watch two friends get married sometimes. A greater treat is getting the chance to gather with other close friends and enjoy together. Our limited circle of friends gathered in Minneapolis in Cody's over-flowing apartment by Friday morning. By 8 am we were on our way to the North Shore, an area most of us had but a vague idea of its whereabouts.

The trip to the great Northern wilderness was wonderful. I forgot how clean air can brighten the spirits, especially now that I can smell it. Plus, I finally got to smell the rain!! Yes!Nate and Karren's wedding was amazing as well. After receiving invitations made from recycled Elephant poo and being told only to bring a "Betsy pie" as a gift, I knew it would be a unique weddin all around. Their vows brought tears to all of our eyes. Then the dancing. Dudes and dogs in kilts, home-brew, mead, star-lit heavens, and one over worked iPod playlist... it was awsome!

I even had a few days in Minneapolis after to take a tour by Segway with my favorite trolley driver. For those that enjoyed Mr. Lyman's inventive stylings before, it's better than ever. Either that or I was just too amused by balancing on one of those things. I think it may actually have been both.

Back in LA, life is returning to its unfortunate pace. So much ahead. Thanks Duo Team, for finally deciding to become a bigger, better superhero.

Keep going with the "good idea."

No comments: