Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Scientologists don't want me

Simple as that. I was trudging the hot streets when I spied a solo Scientologist far from her safe street (ie Hollywood Blvd.). A word to her credit, she was alone on the corner of Sunset and Vine on a holiday weekend trying to talk to people in a blistering 108 degree afternoon. I don't know many people that would want to stand out there, let alone try to talk to people about their belief. That's as far as my credit goes. I decide on my way back to chat with her, a la Rollin's style. Hey, she's on a city street... fair game. She aproaches every person in front of me as I am walking towards her with no takers. Well, then she sees me and walks out of my way. I turn after I pass and she is going after the couple behind me.
Guess I don't get the free L. Ron Hubbard book.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Must have had your best badass game face on. :-)

Anonymous said...

Maybe you failed to put on the "I'm Receptive" face 6 steps ahead..

;)