Thursday, February 2, 2012

Juggling

Work has been in high gear for a couple weeks now. Today, I was in the center of a lot of design work that kicked my butt. I love designing and feel pretty good at it. I am, however, relatively new to the production side of things. Despite knowing better, it has been tough to remember I am learning each time. When there are set backs like today, where I have to scramble to get things fixed I am not so good at easing up on myself for not foreseeing that which I have not encountered yet. While simple enough to say, it seems truly hard to do. I am hoping the learning curve eases some in the future with every stubbed toe. Today was, to put it mildly, a learning experience.

1 comment:

mommasitta said...

Here Here for easing of the learning curves!!!!!!!! I'm all for that to catch on!