Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Dr. Mom

Tiff had a mishap with an avocado and a really big knife today. It wasn't too bad, but did require attention and 3 stitches. I was incredibly proud of her as injury treatment is not as familiar as it seems to be to me. Despite said experience of over 100 stitches and countless trips to ER's, I still needed to call mom to make sure I was doing everything I should. I am happy to report I was on the right path with what I had been doing.

I am amazed at my mom's ability to always be able to help out when I am in need like that. I used to preface those calls by saying, hello, I have a question for Dr. Mom." She would patiently listen to whatever strange injury I had inflicted and give me clear directions. I don't know when she picked all this know-how up, but I am deeply grateful for it.

As I know she is one of my three readers, let me just say thank you! You have always been there when I needed it and I am forever grateful to you!

I love you mom!

1 comment:

mommasitta said...

Thank you son..........I love you :)