Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A Note to my PAWS Supporters

It took my head a little while to stop spinning after New York, but I sincerely wanted to thank each and every one of you that have frequented this page. Many of you have donated and offer words of support that meant the world to me! For my part, I raised a little over $1,600 for PAWS Chicago! Your support helped me wear proudly my PAWS singlet throughout the Mile High City and all five New York Boroughs!

From the bottom of my heart, I thank you!! As a guy used to running several hours alone and enjoys a little company on race day, you all became a part of the entire process and I can not believe how much I appreciated having you with me!

I know the biggest benefit though is that a few lost and abandoned cats and dogs will have the chance to get to a forever home thanks to the assistance you all helped provide.

I am humbled and grateful for all that you have done!

Still in a giving mood? I believe my link is still active for a little while longer.

No comments: