Friday, November 8, 2013

Live and Let Live

There was a bit on the radio yesterday about a man seeking approval for surgeury to relieve his weight problem. I found myself struggling in my desire to judge him. It's a quality I have grown to dislike, my mental judgement. While I have long learned the value of not saying all the things that cross my mind, I am still working on the mental game. What happens in my head affects my happiness as much as my actions. I also believe I have no authority to judge anyone. My opinions, even when popular, are just my opinions. While I would not make the same choices as someone like the man on the radio, it's his life and it does not affect mine. Live and let live is easy to say but doing it and more importantly thinking it is still an aim I am trying to achieve. 

1 comment:

mommasita said...

A M E N Captain!