Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Friendly Reminders


I have been reflecting a lot with my close friend and carpool buddy, Scott on times gone by recently. Perhaps it's the holidays or the return to a familiar setting, but we have been enjoying stories of the fantastic people we know and have known. It's been fun to revisit accounts even from just a couple years ago. It led to a few phone calls tonight to friends I don't see often. I successfully reached my west coast caveman, Cody. Once again, time did that warp where it has not been weeks, months, and the like since seeing each other... it was just earlier that day. I am continually attempting to keep an eye on the good around me as it is what deserves that attention most. The friends I have around me are the best place to find that good.

No comments: