Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful

Estes
I spend a lot of time discussing gratitude here. It's an important subject to me for certain. It certainly seems I could have ended up down several different, far less desirable roads in my life if it weren't for a bit of Divine intervention and pure fucking luck. That's why I like to continually come back to that focus, to stay aware how fortunate I am. Not just to have a roof over my head and food at the table, but for so much more as well. When I forget those facts, my perspective gets a little bleak. I want more and do less instead of the other way around.

Well as of late, I have been trying harder to stay attuned to that gratitude. It's been tougher to stay where my feet are and the daydreaming has amplified. In small doses it's not bad, but I tend to overshoot small doses. Thus, I work harder to remind myself to stay in the moment and what I have before me to be grateful for.

That's what I am trying.

1 comment:

mommasitta said...

Good and healthy view point captain.........