Thursday, November 17, 2011

Writer

As many of you know from reading this routinely, I am not a writer. At least I do not profess to be. I am attempting daily posts for the challenge and to see what rises to the top when you don't spend too much time looking. I write nightly as well for years and oddly have never thought much about it. That is till I was talking to a friend that mentioned how long it had been since they wrote anything. It baffled me. I don't think the world would darken any if Stupie ceased to be nor do I imagine I would be lost without a few notes here and there on what's going on. It did seem unthinkable though to stop. I was caught by surprise by the importance writing has and how little regard I give it.

Now if I were a writer, I'd had a clever way to wrap this up.



Birdhouse.

No comments: