Saturday, November 12, 2011

Good Friggin' Friends





It's been a little over a year since my New York Marathon adventure. I heard from both my friends I had the chance to see while out there this last week. It was so good to hear from them. These are the types of friends I feel close to regardless of the time between visits or calls or (sigh)... Facebook pokes. It makes me pause while winding up my diatribe over the number of out going calls on my phone. We all appreciate the idea of quality over quantity. I feel that with these friends, for certain (and many more honestly). I guess the question to me is how difficult would it be to spend an hour with any of these wayward friends. If it's effortless, then it would seem to be a quality case. That makes me feel pretty damn good.

No comments: