Monday, April 7, 2008

Good times

The weather is getting nicer here in Chicago and things are going well. I am getting good results on my auditions lately and to be honest, just having a damn good time with it all. The decision from Steppenwolf for callbacks should come next week at some point and will determine how my next three months will look. It will also answer several questions regarding money as the program is ridiculously expensive. If I get it, things will be tight for a while. If I don't then Tiff and I can get into a place that's got more than one room. Oh, and I could get the iPhone finally and tell Sprint to piss off finally. I tell ya, since the merged with Nextel and fired trenchcoat guy, it's never been the same.

I also have some steady design work coming in. I am loving getting to be creative again. I am yearning for a new place on that account alone. I miss having a space to paint in. I don't need much, but when you have two people in a studio, things get a little tight. That's it for now from the front.

No comments: