Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Web Denied


So as of late I have been unable to access the Internet from home and as Roger's Park is such a fun neighborhood to run around in at night (especially with you laptop) I have just enjoyed the break. It's funny how the last post was about having so much on my to do list and then I lost access to the web. Amazingly, that made life feel a little quieter. Huh.

Some quick updates then from my coffee shop downtown before I go to work. Sunday was my 16 year milestone. For those in the know, I am grateful for your support. For those not sure what the hell I am talking about... don't worry about it. Let's just say it marks the day I became less of an asshole to all around me.
Next, I got to enjoy a true perk of being back in Chicago yesterday. I got to go to the Opening Day of the Cubs season. It was perfect in the way that it was freezing rain, the Cubs came back in the bottom of the 9th and then let it go in the 10th. Ah, world champs 1908!

I will hopefully be adding more soon if we get connected again. Otherwise all will have to be said from the lovely confines of Cafe access.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap! Big fat Happy 16th :)

Unknown said...

I love you silly boy! Happy 16th, I wish I could have been there! ...and remember that you are due in Fort Fun at the end of November for my 20...