Thursday, July 25, 2013

Cleaning the Bike

I ride my bike a lot now that work is so close and everything I need to get to is within a mile or so. Yesterday while tooling about I noticed some new squeaks. Later that day, that exhaustion that keeps you n the couch even when you have no interest in whats on tv had a hold of me. After losing the battle to get going for quite a while, I finally dug out my bike kit and started cleaning it a little. I don't know if I got the squeak, but it felt good to do something. I admire the folks that want to know how something works and find out how to solve the problems that come up. While I am a novice as to the workings of my bike, I am proud that I know enough to put in some maintenance on it. Sometimes effort alone is enough to feel a little more accomplished.

Take that couch!

No comments: