Thursday, August 7, 2008

Time to run!

Signed up for and 8K on my 8th Week. I am now officially 8 weeks off the cancer bullets. According to CVS' patch system, I am now officially on my own, "good luck!" So far so good though. Caldera and the doll house have had me working my ass off lately. I barely had time to see Adam whn he was in town recently. I am excited to get a vacation this weekend to be sure! This will be one of my first trips to Colorado without some sort of work to be done. Tiff and I take off tonight, so I am wrapping up some work online, then running to the gym, and coming home to pack.

On the subject of running, I am going to attempt my first K sort of run. It is an 8K run to raise money for PAWS. A friend of Tiff and I's started a team for her Havanese, Coco. I am running and would be grateful for any pledges.

Here's my donations page!

It's my first run, but the procedes go to a great cause. Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just fyi, that link goes to the main page. this: https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=272373&lis=1&kntae272373=AF88B062B768425A85DB5CBB514512F5&supId=228427335 is for Team Coco.
GO TEAM COCO!

Zephyros said...

Congrats on the smoking cessation! I have questions about your hair. I will ask them later.