Sunday, July 6, 2014

20 for $20



20 for $20 PAWS Campaign!

I am aiming to raise $500 for PAWS Chicago and will be running the Bank of America Chicago Marathon in October for them. What I am looking for are 20 people to donate $20 to reach my goal. PAWS Chicago is a no-kill shelter that has drastically changed the way homeless pets are taken care of and has become an model for several other cities to follow. Chicago was my home for several years and PAWS was the first organization I ran a race for. I am looking forward to trying to help them out again this year and run the streets of the Windy City for them. Help out if you are able and help me knock out my goal with $20!

My Team PAWS fundraising page:
http://paws.convio.net/site/TR/TeamPAWS/TeamPAWS?px=1205692&pg=personal&fr_id=1040

PAWS Chicago website:
www.pawschicago.org

No comments: