Monday, July 2, 2007

My apologies, my mistake

I apologize, humbly to those of you that were a little thrown by the bluntness of the last post. I, quite obviously, was a bit distraught when I wrote that. The sentiment behind it was earnest though. I just did not feel as though I could write much for a while. That being said, I reflect on the sage-like insight a friend back in the Fort gave me, " why would you talk to someone about not talking to someone?" Good point.

Life gets rough sometimes. Understatement. I thought I would stop talking. Mistake. I did that once recently and it left me alone with me, the worst company I could ask for. Mistake. As of late my shadows are becoming illuminated. That is not a mistake. It does however bring the roughness. To my Star, I am humbly yours. Being human is not always easy, perhaps that's why something bigger is needed. Ironic huh? "Sorry" is a worthless word to me. I heard it too much by 14 to ever trust it again. I wore it out by 16 to ever use it again. What I know is I can try and set right through actions. When I thought I needed to run, to shut up, to isolate... well that was a mistake as well.

So here's to brave new actions.

I am renegging on the ubber silly vow of silence. I also apologize for the ridiculous drama it reeked of. Sometimes attepting to "defend the obvious," means calling shannanagins on myself, ergo my new label for this type of post.

Keep reading, I'll keep writing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love

--t