Friday, December 3, 2010

Kidding me

It's an odd time to consider it, but I've been seriously considering quitting smoking again. It is as hectic a time as ever and with the prospect of looking at houses, change is still happening. I am wondering if the window of opportunity is going to come again soon or if I need to start looking more aggressively. I'm sick of the habit and yet keep turning to it. I know through experience to get a decent start at nonsmoking, it takes some persistence. So here's a public declaration of renewed attempt. I truly hope to be quit again soon and buying my time till the never ending craving subsides.

1 comment:

Nate said...

All right. It's on, dude. I'm gonna fly out to CO and punch you in the mouth if you start smoking again. :)

I miss our blog too... Hopefully soon we can bring that thing back to life.

Hope the house hunt goes well (city living all the way, suburbia boo!) and the clarity you found the other day persists. You da man.