Friday, December 17, 2010

Productivity

Work has been super busy as of late and kept me buzzing about at an accustomed speed for the year thus far. It's ice when that energy spills over towards actually getting some things done for myself. As example, today so far I have walked and fed the dogs, cleaned the kitchen finished the laundry and paid some bills. This being my first day off in nearly a week, I am excited to get all this done to free up the rest of the day. It's been a long time since I have had a stretch without a lot to do. The paradox here is with this high energy, free time is a goofy notion. You just keep trying to get more things done. Inertia, man. Maybe I can get a haircut. Starting to blend with my living room.

1 comment:

mommasitta said...

You are just too much son! I loves ya!