Monday, January 13, 2014

Pause for Thought

A wise man once told me it is insane to talk to someone about not talking to each other. None the less, that is what I am proposing here. After a dedicated year of daily blogs, I found myself riding the inertia into 2014. That was about the only thing I saw happening on my daily posts. I felt the well had gone dry in that way that good material was not surfacing with consistent effort. I have no illusions that my life is not so interesting that I can just relay what I ate and have it become riveting reading material.

Ergo, it was time to stop for a bit. On the outside chance you pursued this blog regularly and wondered whaaaa happened, that's it. Nothing drastic, just my desire to not be boring.

I have proven repeatedly though to myself that I can not avoid writing for long and am confidant I'll be posting again soon, but for now Stupie is taking brief break. 

1 comment:

mommasita said...

I will miss you Captain!