Thursday, April 9, 2009

Run Motherfucker, Run

Yeah, I know it's bendy... but it's still me in front of Navy Pier. I ran there again today. No bendy picture this time as it has gotten a little nicer and I had no where to carry my phone. Speaking of which, I would love some input on running belts/packs. Also any headphones that are more inclined to stay in the ears? I celebrated a continuous week without a single cigarette by running 9.15 miles. I am signed up up now for a 10K on April 18th and another 10K on June 7th. That should keep me motivated.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Congrats! Looks like one day at a time and one mile at a time too! Yooou can dooooo ittttttttt!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.