Friday, August 24, 2012

Write Gooder

I had a coworker recently tell me she liked my writing. When I looked perplexed she said "Stupie."it was so damn weird to hear someone from one area of my life reference this online outlet, I felt almost unmasked. It's not as if I hide my identity here, but I do maintain an element of generalness as to avoid this being too identifiable. The idea of anything online being private is just a placebo. If its online it's available I anyone with the will and interest to find it. I post out of a desire to share ideas and do believe the best stories are personal. Ergo, I will always have an element of myself here. I don't think for an instant though I am all that wondrous as to have it be about me. I'm just a guy with a mad predilection to write observations. It was nice to hear those views were considered well versed.

1 comment:

mommasitta said...

...love you captain!..........