Friday, September 28, 2012

Say Something!

I know I have been a little absent as of late. There have been some large issues to address on the home front and honestly I haven't been able to figure out how to voice some of the ideas and thoughts. They span from doing what is right to as simple as work ethic. Additionally, on all fronts another ugly election is in full swing. Suddenly we are in a much worse or dire place if we don't elect so and so. It's kinda depressing. I remember vividly going at it with my Dad about politics when I was younger and my major source of angst was simply in the party he followed. When we finally got far enough into a discourse, it turned out we saw things quite similarly. Whatever bank you are standing on, it's still a river you are looking at.

All that said, it felt right to crack the ice today. While the words are still not fully formulated (and my 3 regular readers may ponder if they ever actually have been), it seems the most dangerous thing during big changes, charged environments, and just emotional ups & downs is a silent voice.

No comments: