Monday, May 7, 2007

72hrs later!

Just droping an update, still quit! The bets have got to be getting good at this point. It's getting easier in some ways and tougher in others. There are a few lucid moments where I feel normal and think about regular life stuffs. Then the rest of the time I am thinking how much a cigarette would make me feel good. That is coupled now with the "it's been 3 days, that's a perfectly decent go for now." Honestly, I just stay busy to keep my mind engaged in the next task. I even bought a huge canvas, ending my painting strike at LA, to be covered soon. I am also entertaining the idea of buying a game system to occupy time. Playstation2 or Xbox? I can only justify a used system. Hmm... which one?

2 comments:

Laurel said...

72 hours, way to go!

Nate said...

Hot damn, dude! That's three whole days! We're entering day 2 of detox, and while I know it's totally different, I really want to eat some normal food -- and lots of it. And at work all day, you're trying to work but in the back of your head you know there're donuts in the break room. And really, isn't a day worth of detox enough?? :)

So hang in there, your body should be starting to remember its life pre-nicotine and things will be getting easier and better!