Thursday, May 10, 2007

Day 5 done!


First day back as a PA and it was full of fun adventures. My boss's half finished pack of Parlament Lights talked all day to me. It also made me notice every 7-11 on all my runs. To me those were just really nice cigarette machines. I am sure there's more in there (slurpees and such), I just haven't noticed in years. Just shouting out to the ubber support. Seriously, it is helping tons! A;so grateful the fire didn't get any closer than it did. We could see flames from our driveway. Spooky. But hey, I could smell the smoke (ironic enough).

1 comment:

Nate said...

Damn, that's creepy having the fire close enough to see and smell! There's a big fire up on the North Shore of Lake Superior, but nothing near the cities... Phew.

Big pat on the back for day 5 down!