Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Good Sleep.

Here it is now February and most thoughts of resolutions have faded or are distant memories. I had dubbed this the Year of Good, specifically focused on good music, good food, and good sleep. Most of my efforts had been on the first two of those areas. Last night, I slept though. It was the first uninterrupted night of sleep I had enjoyed in quite a long time. I was reminded this morning what a world of difference that can make. Sleep has long been an area of frustration for me. It has been elusive and aggravating. I either can't sleep most of the time or just opt not to. I latter years I have made efforts to try and sleep like a normal person, but it has been hit and miss. All I know to do is put my body in bed at a decent hour and try and stay there. The rest, pun intended, is out of my hands. I am hoping habit will happen and last night's true sleep will be repeated. It is very much good.

No comments: