Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Ain't No Sunshine When

I know I have only been a married man for a couple years. I also know Tiff and I have been together for a few years before becoming husband and wife. None the less, it still surprises me how when the few occasions come when we are to be apart for a stretch it feels so unnatural for me now. I love having some time to myself, but even when I do I feel that missing. She is the love of my life and I am even grateful to know that. Even more, I am glad to feel it. She returns today and I can not wait to pick her up. I long felt that if I found the right person for me, it would let me feel complete. It's little wonder that I was never able to find that person. What I found was someone I felt complete with or without, just a whole lot better with.

No comments: