Thursday, April 26, 2007

Third time is the Charm!


Oh happy day! Last night, after 14hrs I was checked out for my background work. I was a faceless person in the crowd for the NBC show Medium. The only true highlight for me during the day was getting blocked to follow closely a character, whose name I did not recognize. When she turned around, I was struck a little goofy to be standing right in front of Neve Camble.

However, the day was notable in that my work was under a Union booking. This provided my 3rd SAG voucher and made me eligible to join. In LA, I feel as though I just got my Golden Ticket to work here. Being SAGe, I can now submit much more confidently for representation. I am here for work and it seems being SAG is the only way to get it. Yes Viginia, there is a Satna Claus!

Looks like I will be hosting yet another bake sale!

4 comments:

Nate said...

Way to go, dude! That's super sweet! Next time say "hi" to Neve for me! :)

freddie said...

Congrats man! Can't wait to see you on the big screen.

Anonymous said...

Kickass! Baby steps to The Big Time. :D

magickat said...

Congrats and welcome to the club!