Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sweet Home Once Again

Chicago! I am back and pretty friggin' happy too. The choice to come back here with no strike as an alibi was good. I know LA had opportunity for me, but without Tiff it wasn't good. While I was in Colorado I realized I am interested in pursuing happy as much as big opportunities. I have an audition for a summer program here I am excited about and some longer term plans coming into focus (check the new plates). It feels good to be back here, but I am still trying to get my feet to stop dancing. A six week run of work has me feeling uneasy when I stop moving.

My brother and I have been keeping our folks guessing as well where we are. Mom has told us for a while she has a favorite (usually the other one). They finally decided to get a map to keep track of where we are. Adam has a new job with Christy that keeps him on the go often. I drew some caricatures for them to easily see where we are. Now I am not saying Mom's favorite is Adam, but there certainly was no map out when I was touring with The National Theatre for Children.

Last but not least, my niece is getting bigger and cuter by the day. That's a good sign as her days of a solo performance are rapidly coming to an end. Jen and Adam are expecting my nephew this summer. Being an uncle is pretty damn fun! Sydney seems intent on out "hamming" me at every turn.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't be silly son..........you know your my favorite! love ya mammasita

Michael said...

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!