Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Patient Three

I love my wife. I love my dogs. I even kinda like our soon to be old news apartment living.

That's what's important and I am trying really hard to remember it while my system is learning to cope without my cop out device. I am embarrassed to admit I have been ill tempered lately. While I understand the concept that no one owes me extra patience right now (no one made me start smoking), it hasn't been as easy to live up to it.

The three ladies in my life have been very patient and I owe them so much gratitude.

As for the irritability, this too shall pass, I am told. So far that has never failed to be true.

1 comment:

aworkinprogress said...

Something to remember-the urge to smoke always passes, whether you have the cigarette or not. Keep it up, babe, and I'm with you in spirit!