Saturday, March 26, 2011

Ski Perfection

I was reading this morning, "the only thing we do perfectly are the things we don't try." It was an encouragement to try new things, regardless of not being good at them. For some reason, I instantly thought about skiing. It was a degree of relief to move from Colorado to know each year I would not hear constantly about the slopes. Not having much experience at the sport at all, it has always intimidated me some. Not the actual act of hurling myself down a hill, I'm ok with that. It's the daunting prep and travel that gets me. Maybe that's why I like running so much. The simplest sport to do... ever! I want to get up there, but I have no idea what I am doing. Maybe I'll figure it out this year. If not, I have similar tale to tell with camping.

No comments: