Sunday, October 27, 2013

It's Been One Week Since...

Like déjà vu, I amine week out from my next marathon. I travel to New York next Friday night and am excited to not only run again but to do so in one of the greatest marathons in the world! I get a ton of energy from the folks that turn out to support. New York and Chicago have been my favorites so far for that. They were also my third and first respectively. This will be my eighth. With that knowledge I am hoping to truly savor this one , rspecially knowing I will be in for some good rest after.

The legs feel strong again and the aches are barely noticeable. Today's easy loop on a nearby park will truly let me know what I need to do this week. As always, I'll keep you posted. 

1 comment:

mommasita said...

Run Fat Boy Run ********Safely*******
love ya