Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Recovering and Refocusing

I am happy to report I am up and moving at relatively normal speed. The pains are subsiding and I am refocusing on the next race in front of me. It was a thrill to be the sole representative of Team PAWS in the Denver Rock n Roll Marathon on Sunday, but on Nov. 3rd I will be joined by 9 other members. My deadline for fundraising is rapidly approaching and while I have achieved my agreed upon total, I am putting it out there that anything helps. If you are feeling generous, please hit the link below and donate. Even $5 helps keep this amazing no-kill shelter open.

I am proud to be able to put on my Team PAWS singlet a week from Sunday in one of the greatest marathons in the world. The support I receive here, on Facebook, and everywhere else has been amazing. I will not let you all down.

No comments: