Thursday, February 24, 2011

Dreamcatcher

While there have been some excited things on the horizon, I am starting to see the value of not letting my ming drift there often. For example, our house is just a concrete form in the ground and yet I am occasionally exhausted with the thoughts of what can or needs to be done. Seriously? I know that's a little sad, but to me it feels a little like a kid waiting for Christmas, so excited that several scenarios play out for him while he waits. Some good, some not. What I want is to stop thinking about it as much so as to enjoy where I am. As said before, the space between the steps. It's not always a problem that draws me from where I am at.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just one step after another. Only one day at a time..........just one after another! Even our minds need reminding to stay where your shoes are! Cool post!