Monday, February 28, 2011

Know when to hold 'em...

It's well before dawn and I about to head out to the Doll House for another day of fun. Curiously, I have a meeting that could address most of my frustrations as of late today. What boggles me though is what to say? While I have my griefs, there is only so much that can be done. That lends itself to one of my beliefs that complaining just to complain is pointless and spirit deflating. As it stands now, my grievances are like a card players hand, concealed and my responsibility to deal with as I need to. If I lay them on the table, with no plan, then that is the end of my ability to handle my frustrations. At least on my own, I have a brilliant system for walking through frustrations life deals out. Fortunately for me, it works really well too. As for today's meeting, I leave it in the hands of powers greater than myself. Like I learned so long ago before stepping on stage for an improv show, it is best to keep the mind blank. That way I can keep focused on what is actually happening. For instance, the sky is getting brilliant pink.

1 comment:

mommasitta said...

Good plan and good luck!