Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Foodcourt

The foodcourt. What a facinating display of culture. By that, I don't mean the Taco Bell is my Latino influence, but of American culture. We have so much as a country, but the food court seems an awesome place to take in what we are doing with our bounty. Just the way people behave there can be rivetting. I watched teens doing what teens do, older couples holding hands, and several stroller watchers exersizing the gammut of taking care of children. Then there's me, reluctantly participating because I didn't want to pack a lunch today. I'm seeing all this life because I forgot a distraction (iPod, book , etc.). Consequently I get to watch the free show and try to just take it in and not judge. I was one of those teens doing what they do and hope to be holding my wifes hand when we are older too. Think I'll pack my lunch though tomorrow.

1 comment:

mommasitta said...

Ah "People Watching" one of the greatest past times ever and one of your Grandpas favorite things to do!