Monday, February 7, 2011

Good Friends


There is something wonderful about getting to see good friends you don't see often. You know, the type of friends that even when you have not been in the same room for months, the conversation picks up where it left off and suddenly you can't quite remember what the date is? Those are the friendships I am truly grateful for. There are a few in my life. It reminds me how some of the most important relationships I have can not be tracked via an online network or even by record of call history. Some of the people that mean most to me, don't even enter my day to day life all that often. None the less, when there is an opportunity to connect, it never fails to show me how each of them has helped influence me, even just a little, to where I am today. That's pretty damn cool.

1 comment:

mommasitta said...

AMEN!!!!!!