Sunday, February 13, 2011

Gimme Gimme Gimme...


I have found that I seem to go through some serious "want it" stretches. There comes times where I just want to buy stuff. I could give it a good spin and say it's helping the economy, but seriously. It seems to know no bounds either. I can think about a particular project or area and get minorly obsessed on the stuff I could get. Then I think about something else and we are off to the races again. When it goes unnoticed, I occasionally just act on it and wonder where all my money has gone. Typically, for me, it's a symptom of transition elsewhere. Fortuitously, money just doesn't fly out of my wallet anymore without serious scrutiny, so the unchecked "want it" periods actually get checked. It's not always clear what is in transition, but these symptoms are almost always definite. Why else would I have been up late looking at new bumpers for the Jeep online last night so long?

1 comment:

m said...

Lets hear it for "RETAIL THERAPY"!